Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Pencil's Family

Pencils.

My Ajarn (professor) used to use pencils to revise our work. Our thesis draft, our abstract, our presentation hand out,,,, and some other task. It felt better for me as the student to have such corrections.

It felt like 'oh, my Ajarn appreciate me more than if she/he correct it with red pen, cross over here and there' It felt like being criticized gently. :) Was it? Yes I think so. That's why I want to treat my student as my Ajarn treat me. I will criticize them just like my Ajarn did to me.

I have a box of pencils. I used them a lot. I used to sharpen them , so it can easily used when I need. Until one day I realized, the they had form a family. Yeah, my pencil's family. :P Even my pencils really know how to challenge me to form something they've made before. :P Senengane lak menghubung-hubungkan, mbak iki. hahhah. jarno talah,,,,hahah

0 comments:

 
The Hueys Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template