Thursday, September 8, 2011

Do not try these on your day :D


It was my habbit to do such things I will show you. :D Believe me it's not good for yourself. So, do not try this on your day. Now I try to recover from this disorder. hehe. Fightingg!!! f(^_^)

So, maybe I will rarely reply these addicitive activities in my future, I hope so:). Beware of these activities, coz it may cause the increasing of lazyness and turning your productivity in the work place or class decreased doen to the lowest point,,,:). check it out:



1. Hug and bring this kind of thing everywhere. :P



2. Overestimate of something, for example, expect an accompanion to come to your graduation ceremony next year



3. Exploit this kind of thing :D


4. Daydream in a queque line :)



5. Force yourself to buy and eat certain kind of food for a weird reasons



6. Draw while your head of department lead a meeting. :)

Let's try,,,,I will try. ;). Bismillah,,,

0 comments:

 
The Hueys Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template